So the day is finally upon me. I’m not going to say much for now. I’ll just let you listen. I fixed the glitches I could and am left with a whole bunch of other glitches that I’ll have to fix on the next episodes (with any luck #2 is coming next month).
I hope you enjoy and share it. And if you don’t, I hope you take the time to let me know why you didn’t. I’m open to talk.
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Subscribe via RSS.
- Is there another way you’d like to subscribe? Let me know, because I don’t know all the ways.
A Couple Thank Yous
- Eric from Tip Tap Tip — Many thanks to Eric who took a couple hours to sit down with me last year and talk me through Audacity and creating my first podcast.
- Thanks to my parents for buying me a kickass pair of headphones for my birthday that really helped in editing
- Thanks to Allison Crowe for making her music so beautiful and open. Her song definitely helped to smooth out some rocky spots in the podcast.
- And thanks to Rob for being brave enough to do this first episode with me.
- There’s so many people to thank, but I need to add 2 more—Mark and Kevin—for their inspiration and help.
This is an adult conversation.